Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I just had the most awesome massage.

Today I decided to pamper myself with a massage by Heather at the Polished Edge Day Spa in Altoona. The entire experience was amazing. If you want to treat yourself or someone you care about to something very special, I highly recommend booking a massage with Heather. The whole experience is soothing and peaceful from the moment you walk in the door. She knows exactly how to work out those stiff and sore muscles and make them loosen up and relax.

They don't have a website yet, but the address is 2612 Broad Ave. Altoona (814) 949-3442. Tell her Tammy sent you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the article it was really informative and exactly what I was searching for. I'm hopeful that you will add similar to this article.

Women's Health