Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jessica & Lee



I'm fortunate enough to own two businesses that I love,  London Wolfe Photography where I do wedding photography and Sun and Moon Creations where I make natural products like soap and insect repellent.  I was doing photography long before I got into natural products with Sun and Moon Creations, so now and then I like to share some of my wedding images.  Wedding season is in full swing now, and so are the farmers' markets (where I sell my natural products)
 - so these days I'm a very busy girl! 
We didn't know Superman was going to make an appearance at this wedding, but there he was at Marrara's Mountain Lodge in Port Matilda, PA disguised as a groom.  What a great couple to work with!  The weather turned out much nicer than expected and these two made a beautiful pair.  


Congrats Jessica and Lee!!!


No comments: